Friday 6 August 2010

Minifelts are for sale in a gallery!

I have some exciting news. A few weeks ago I was contacted by the 20-21 Arts Centre in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire about stocking some of my Minifelts and today I finally finished the order and sent them off!


They requested about twenty items plus a few replacements which is practically all of the stock for my Folksy shop!


So I've been hard at work replacing items and working on some new designs.





Including new animal face purses. So far I've made a bear, owl and cat which will soon be available to buy from the gallery, and hopefully I'll be expanding this range for the website and folksy shop too. 





I also made a few keyrings, the Owl Keyring and the Penguin Keyring are for sale on my website.

This is the first time I've supplied a gallery, so it's a really exciting opportunity but scary too as I  really hope they sell! It's also given me the confidence to start approaching more shops and galleries, I just need to get much quicker at making things...

Unfortunately Lincolnshire is quite far away from me so I won't be able to go and see them on display but the gallery have kindly agreed to send me some photos, so I will give you all another update when they go on display. 

3 comments:

  1. Thats great news on the gallery, well done- they do look fab, love those little purses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations! I just love your sheep brooch - it's been featured today in the Found on Folksy blog! (http://foundonfolksy.blogspot.com/2010/08/mary-had-little-lamb.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your lovely comments and thanks for the blog feature too :)

    ReplyDelete