Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. It's been so nice to have a couple of days off work especially when the weathers been so amazing. My parents popped up to see me for a visit too so we've been out and about around Surrey.

On Saturday we visited Painshill Park in Cobham. Which was only about a fifteen minute drive from where I live but I'd never heard of it before. I love it when you find somewhere new that's right on your doorstep.
I saw lots of wildlife this weekend, including an adder and a roe deer however I was only quick enough with my camera to get photos of ducks and geese! On Sunday we went to visit Winkworth Arboretum which had a massive Lake and even more geese which seemed to take a liking to my Dad...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment