Saturday 2 April 2011

New Camera!

I received a very lovely surprise today, my boyfriend went off on a secret mission and returned with a brand new Nikon D3100 SLR camera!


 I've never owned an SLR camera before but have been thinking of getting one for a while as my old digital camera isn't great and really struggles to take photos in low light. I've also been getting really into photography recently, which began just as an interest in making my Minifelts product photos better but has more recently led to me becoming a product photographer as my day job, taking photos of clothes and fashion accessories in a little photography studio.

I can tell already that it's going to dramatically improve the quality of my product photos and I hope it'll help me become a much better photographer. 

Now I just need to get a good book and figure out what all the buttons do! Luckily it's quite a popular model so there's even a Dummies Guide. Hopefully I'll have lots of photos to show you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you - I wouldn't even know how to switch it on! Sue

    ReplyDelete