Wednesday 12 October 2011

Web Wednesday

Web Wednesday's are back! In an attempt to get back into a regular blogging routine, I've decided to bring back my Web Wednesday blog post, about anything and everything that catches my eye on the wonderful web.

This week the theme is my new obsession; Washi Tape. For anyone that's never heard of it before, it's brightly coloured and patterned masking tape from Japan. 
Image courtesy of Nauli, check out their shop for loads of Washi Tape designs with Worldwide Shipping.

I recently bought some Washi Tape to brighten up my parcels, but there are so many other uses for it, check out some of the creative things people have been doing with it:


How pretty is this keyboard!


You can even use it to create artwork. 
Images above courtesy of Poppy Talk HandmadeHeart Handmade UKWashitape.net 

I think I may have to start collecting a lot of this stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment