Sunday 26 February 2012

On my sewing tray

Here's what I've been working on this weekend. It's been a busy week for orders and I thought I'd make some stock whilst I was at it. 
Here are some iPod / phone cases in progress. I start by cutting out all the parts of the cases and then I work on the animal faces. This is my favorite part, as it's when I can give them some personality. Although they're all made from templates, I like how each animal always looks unique and just small differences like the position of the eyes or the beak can give them different personalities! 
 Lots of case fronts, backs, faces and case linings cut out and ready to be sewn together.
and whilst I'm at it here's what I was working on last weekend. 
The Octonauts, I've made a few sets of these now and I have to admit I love making them!

6 comments: