Monday 31 May 2010

New iPod cases!

I've been working on some different animal designs for new iPod / Phone cases. I've also slightly expanded the size of them to fit Blackberry phones and other gadgets of a similar size. 

Anyway I thought I'd share some photos of the new range, I keep meaning to take some photos of them in progress, but forget until I've sewn them together! I'll definitely take some of the next ones... 

























They're all available from my new website Minifelts.com if you fancy one (or you can just click the link below the photos). Anyway I'd love to know what you think, what animals would you like to see that I haven't made so far? 


1 comment:

  1. They are so cute, make lovely presents! Have to check out your store to see what other animals you do.

    ReplyDelete