Friday 18 June 2010

Folksy Friday

I've been doing a lot of travelling up and down the country recently, going to job interviews and visiting family and stuff. So for this weeks Folksy Friday the theme I've chosen is travel.
























1. Road Sign Cufflinks - I De Claire
2. Oyster Card Sleeve London Blue - Dee Hewitt
3. Campervan Illustration Cushion - Helena Carrington
4. Traffic Jam Bunting - Nicky Nacky Noo
5. Union Jack Passport Cover - Made With Love X
6. Luggage Tags - She Draws

3 comments:

  1. Great picks. Love the bunting. Hope the job interviews went well
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Folksy Friday. You have a really lovely blog.
    Thankyou so much for choosing my passport cover to feature this week.
    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great treasury. I love SheDraws printed leather tags, i've got one of her leather notebooks and it's fab x

    ReplyDelete