Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas Posting Dates 2012

I have to admit I'm starting to feel a bit Christmassy already. I bought a slightly Festive jumper the other day (by accident I thought it had flowers on but they were actually snowflakes) and I can even hear my next-door neighbours singing Christmas songs! The first few Christmas orders have started to come in so I thought I'd keep you all up to date on this years last posting dates so that all your gifts arrive on time. Which are as follows:

I'm feeling surprisingly prepared for Christmas orders this year, normally it's a mad rush to get everything finished but this year I've stocked up on materials and packaging supplies in advance, re-stocked my Folksy and Etsy shops and even have some new designs to photograph and add tomorrow. (I'm sure this feeling won't last long and I'll be sprinting to the post office at 5pm as usual!)

Who's feeling Christmassy already? I've started to shop around for some nice handmade ornaments as we never seem to decorate our house as we're always away visiting our parent over Christmas, so I thought it'd be nice to decorate this year for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment