Thursday 22 November 2012

All Things New

I've been super busy working away in the studio coming up with some new designs to launch in time for Christmas, and here they finally are. Introducing a new wolf design and a hedgehog.


 I've been wanting to add a hedgehog design to my range of cases for ages, although I think this one may be a one off piece as the spines took quite a while to sew. The wolf design came about as a combination of my iPod and iPad fox designs (which seem to be proving quite popular!) 

I've also introduced the new variations feature to my Etsy listings and I'd love to know what you think. Each item page in my shop now comes with a drop down menu that allows you to select the size case you'd like to order, by choosing the model of your phone/iPod. This means that I can now offer all my cases to fit a much wider range of gadgets and allows me to tweak the design so that it's a perfect fit for that exact gadget, whilst hopefully making it much simpler for the customer to see exactly what they're ordering. 

So what do you think, yay or nay? Good idea or will it make the shopping experience more complicated? I've also thought about adding another selectable colour option so that you can choose your own case lining. Is this a feature you'd be interested in? I'd also love to hear from any sellers who've started using it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment